Are you an experienced sales and marketing professional with a passion for technology?
Do you enjoy regular contact with large volumes of customers?
Do you thrive as part of a small team, having a direct impact on the growth of the business?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing professional to join our growing team, supporting our global non-profit customers.
This is a permanent, part-time position (we’d consider full-time for the right candidate). We offer great flexibility and are based in Mill Hill, London, NW7.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Main point of contact for Zeidman Development customers and prospects
- Offering support – predominantly via phone and email
- Demonstrating the value of our products
- Converting existing leads into sales
- Managing and recording customer interaction using our CRM
- Monitoring customer satisfaction
- Managing online marketing via social media and email campaigns
- Maintaining and improving company website
From time to time you may also be asked to:
- Test products prior to release
- Attend industry networking events
- Anything else deemed reasonable within the role
Ideal candidates may have the following experience (although this is not essential):
- Working knowledge of fundraising sector
- Understanding/prior use of Raiser’s Edge
- Social media marketing experience (Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Experience using Mailchimp
TBD based on skills and experience
Strictly no agency recruiters please
If you would like to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.