What does Importacular do?
Importacular allows you to connect to Eventbrite and bring data directly into RE. It offers;
- Completely customisable mapping
- Completely customisable matching criteria
- Import into Bio 1, Bio 2 and Gift for free, with affordable subscriptions for other areas
Importacular integrates with many other web services, for more details and to access our user guide visit our Importacular home page.
What data can I import?
Our Eventbrite import allows you to specify an event and the application will automatically give you the date that you last retrieved data or alternatively the date the event was created if you have not run retrieved data previously. The application will retrieve all available data including attendees, fees, guests and any custom fields.
On first using this data source you will need to log in and authorize Importacular to use the data from your account.
Get started now:
- Self hosted? Download Importacular now.
- Hosted by Blackbaud? Importacular is available as a default plug-in for all users, if you can’t see it in your plug-ins area immediately please get in touch.
Importacular for Eventbrite
You can also view demos of Importacular’s core functionality on our Importacular home page.