Hosted by Blackbaud
If you are hosted by Blackbaud you should be able to find Importacular in your plug-ins area right now. Please do get in touch if you can’t see it immediately. You’ll need to create an account in our ZeidZone to activate Importacular.
Installation for Self-Hosted Users (on premise)
When you download Importacular from Zeidman Development and unzip the compressed file, there are two applications to be installed and one utility to help you determine what to install:
- The “Do I Need The Server Install” application tells you whether or not you need to run the server installation.
- The Zeidman Development Universal Server Installer should be installed on the server and only run once in order to set up the server. This should be run by the administrator.
- The main Importacular installer.
Start by running the “Do I Need The Server Install” application. This should be run on a regular workstation as a regular user. It will tell you whether or not you need to run the server setup or not.
If you are instructed to do so, run the server setup. This should be run by the administrator. In general the installation is straightforward. In each case run the setup.exe file and follow the wizard.
Then run the main Importacular installer.
In general the installation is straightforward. In each case run the setup.exe file and follow the wizard.
- Please ensure that The Raiser’s Edge and any other programmes are closed before starting your installation.
- WHEN UPDATING AN EXISTING INSTALLATION YOU DO NOT NEED TO RUN THE SERVER INSTALL. UNLESS YOU ARE MOVING DATABASES.
- Please download instructions for the Zeidman Development Universal Server Installer from our website: http://www.zeidman.info/downloads/ZDUniversalInstaller.pdf