Amazon AWS offers free credits to non-profits, there are two ways of accessing these:
- Apply via the appropriate site below to receive free usage credits each fiscal year (July 1 – June 30). This is open to all registered non-profits and carries an admin charge.
- TechSoup in the US and Canada
- Charity Digital Exchange in the UK
- Enclude in Ireland
- Other territories should apply via TechSoup but may be directed elsewhere on selecting their region.
- Speak to AWS direct, you may be eligible for additional credits depending on your circumstances. Take a look here for more details.
Please note that Educational Organisations are not eligible for these particular credits, you may be able to leverage credits via your AWS account manager as an alternative.
You can also make use of the AWS free tier, available to all users, see more details here.