There are three different ways of processing your results:
- Ad hoc, (one off) – you might use this the first time you send a campaign, manually triggered
- Realtime – Process an action instantaneously and automatically into Altru or BBCRM, useful for new subscribers, unsubscribes etc.
- Scheduled – For actions you want to take regularly on a specific day or at intervals
From the homepage click on the plus symbol in the bottom right hand corner and select ‘Campaign Management’
Then select ‘New’ or ‘Copy From’ to duplicate an existing process for editing
Follow instructions for the appropriate process below:
- From the homepage click on the plus symbol in the bottom right hand corner (as above) and select ‘Edit’
- Click on the drop-down menu and select the process you wish to change.
- Click ‘OK’ and make any changes you require.
- Click ‘Done’ on the final tab to save your changes. Please note: if this is an ad hoc process clicking ‘done’ will also run the process.
You can see any existing templates and their status by going to the ‘Settings‘ area.