Export allows you to add and update Mailchimp records in your audiences. There are two different options for exporting constituent details from your CRM:
- Ad hoc, (one off) – manually triggered
- Scheduled – Set up a specific day and time for constituents to be added and updated on Mailchimp
Add a New Export Process
From the dashboard click on the plus symbol in the bottom right hand corner and select ‘Export to Mailchimp’
Then select ‘New’, or ‘Copy From’ to duplicate an existing process for editing
Give your export a name and choose either a one-off, or a regular scheduled export.
Follow instructions for the appropriate process below:
You can use Export to resubscribe a user to an audience, but only if the user was unsubscribed by an admin function. You cannot resubscribe a user who has unsubscribed themselves from your Audience.
Edit an Existing Process
- From the homepage click on the plus symbol in the bottom right hand corner (as above) and select ‘Edit’
- Click on the drop-down menu and select the process you wish to change.
- Click ‘OK’ and make any changes you require.
- Click ‘Done’ on the final tab to save your changes. Please note: if this is an ad hoc process clicking ‘done’ will also run the process.
You can see any existing templates and their status by going to the ‘Settings‘ area.