Raiser’s Edge Data Update (previously known as ‘Import From Mailchimp) allows you to update existing and create new constituent records in your RE NXT database. There are two different types of updates that can be preformed: Standard and Group
Standard Updates allows you to bring in new sign ups and create new constituent records, and update constituent details as they are changed in Mailchimp across your merge fields.
Group Update allows you to add and update Group data to your CRM from Mailchimp into either; Custom Fields, Cons Codes, Consent or Solicit Codes.
For each type you have three different Update options:
- Ad hoc, (one off) – manually triggered
- Realtime – Process changes and new sign-ups instantaneously and automatically into RE NXT
- Scheduled – Set up a specific day and time for updates to be added to your RE NXT
Add a New Raiser’s Edge Data Update Process
From the sidebar, select the three stacked cylinder icon (Raiser’s Edge Data Update).
Then select either a Standard Update or a Group Update, and then select ‘New’, or select ‘Copy From’ to duplicate an existing process for editing.
Follow instructions for the appropriate process below:
Edit an Existing Process
- From the Template Manager, find the template you want to edit and select ‘Edit’
- Click on the drop-down menu and select the process you wish to change.
- Click ‘OK’ and make any changes you require.
- Click ‘Done’ on the final tab to save your changes. Please note: if this is an ad hoc process clicking ‘done’ will also run the process.
You can see any existing templates and their status by going to the ‘Settings‘ area.