We understand that it’s very difficult to test Chimpegration with dummy data, here are some suggestions for how you could try out the functionality without touching your live data.
- Export staff records into a tag/group (note, you cannot add fake email addresses to Mailchimp)
- Send a test email to that group, have some links to click, have some unsubscribe etc.
- Work through your processes for all sent, opened, clicked, unsubscribed, bounced. You may wish to try more than one option and compare Chimpegration to Chimpegration Classic. Try out some scheduled or realtime actions.
- Run a synch, paying particular attention to the group synch settings and any other custom fields.
- Check the results, check again.