Manage Audiences enables you to perform simple tasks connected directly to a list. You are able to add a consent record when someone subscribes or when someone unsubscribes from a list. You are also able to capture their Mailchimp star rating and store it as an attribute on their constituent record.
To see a video demonstration of Manage Audiences, click here.
- Select the Mailchimp audience to retrieve data from
- Select the merge field that stores the constituent id. Records are looked up by constituent id unless there is no value. In this case they are looked by email address
- Select a control report for any errors
- Next you should select a process:
- For subscribes and unsubscribes you can add a consent record (The consent date is given the date of the subscribe or unsubscribe).
- For the star ratings you can add an attribute.
Still got questions? Visit our Knowledge Base to learn more.